Islands and preparing food..
#11 24-04-2012 
<---- spies cute little avatar

I've been sitting here watching my sims and there has been no problem at all using the table/sink combo. Age is catching up with me, but I'm pretty sure I haven't changed anything since the last time I tested! I may have to send the files to someone to test.. trust me, I was getting errors earlier today. (Nothing is different in my dl folder either, everything in it has been in it for the better part of the last week.)

P.S. Watching sims go about their little lives without telling them what to do is b-o-r-i-n-g. Smile

#12 25-04-2012 
Hey MLC, I know nothing about what you guys are talking about, but if you want someone to play with test this, I'm more than happy to volunteer. I have all EP's, SP's except Celebrations, H&M and Happy Holidays. I also have very little CC and Game mods installed.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#13 25-04-2012 
I also know nothing about what you are talking about but am intrigued non the less. Also I love cats. That is all.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#14 25-04-2012 
Thanks Michelle. This is the 1 tile sink- it's just a sink, nothing else- and 2x2 table. You'll have to use moveobjects on (cuz I didn't add the BHAV yet) and either boolpropsnapobjectstogrid false or setquartertileplacement on to put the sink in the right place. (My choice, it's easier.)

I know the table functions properly, it's the sink I'm worried about. If anyone else wants to test- please do! Smile

Oh yeah- both meshes are basegame and the table is slaved to Buggybooz kitchen basic counter. So if you don't have that and don't want to get it, testing just the sink will work. You can place the sink against a wall without cheats.

Xander- cats rule!! I like dogs, but there's something about cats that gets me every time.

Attached File(s)
.rar  TableANDSink.rar (Size: 86.22 KB / Downloads: 470)

#15 25-04-2012 
I'll help test it. Ok so to be clear, I'm testing the sink for...?

#16 25-04-2012 
Errors, failures.. a sim won't wash dishes, their hands, get a drink. If you know how to turn testing cheats on to get an error log, you can. But you don't have to. If the sink causes any errors they'll most likely be the same the 2 tile version caused.

Don't worry- none of the errors would hurt your game if they were to happen. I'm doubting there will be any problems. I've been letting my test lot run and it's been fine so far. And thanks!

#17 25-04-2012 
Gotcha!

#18 25-04-2012 
I downloaded these this morning and used them without error. It's a lovely mesh! Smile

The sink works like a sink and the table like a table. Chairs pull up to the table (I know you said you have a barstool cloned from a chair to use with these) and the plate slots are off but since you recommended placing 4 slot blockers on the table in your instructions on how to use these I'm not sure that sims are supposed to eat there anyway.

#19 25-04-2012 
Cool and thanks Honeywell. Smile I was pretty sure that sink would be ok but wanted to be sure. Somewhere along the way the 2 tile version got broke and I just can't fix it. (I haz a sad about that sink!)

The chair needs to be finished, the slot blockers won't be needed after all.. *runs off to finish the whole thing up*

#20 26-04-2012 
Play with this for several hours, love the sink, no problems as far as I could see, everything worked as it should and it looked great. The only fault I could find was in the plate placements, apart from that 10 out of 10, MLC. Can't wait to try your chair with it.

ETA: Took some shots, sorry they are a little dark, forgot to turn the lights on. Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

Sorry, that is a members only option