My proposed PC Specifications...
#41 02-06-2012 
Well, I saw a nice book in my local second hand book store (it was in Dutch though) - and it was like a very early version of one of those Dummies Books - but for Pascal.

* leefish goes to see if it is still in the shop
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#42 03-06-2012 
Lol. I think we all learned Pascal a while ago. It was my first ever language I learned! Smile Back in 1980, even before I learnt any basic!

#43 03-06-2012 
* leefish is YOUNG (ish)

Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#44 03-06-2012 
I dont know what pascal is so I dont have anything to say on it Big Grin .Aww Sad I would PAY to see someone who would make the AGS for the Best of packs ... I really want to make another CAS screen, but sadly I dont want to uninstall Seasons

#45 03-06-2012 
Where is the source code for AGS kept? I could use something to do while I reinstall Windows on Whoosh. The 2nd disk has completely failed, and because it was in Raid, changing it from Raid to Non-raid did weird things to booting and Windows. So I am reinstalling windows. And for some reason windows doesn't like installing on the SSD - doesn't even recognise the drive until I've got the windows reinstalled. I did a chkdsk on it - it has no problems whatsoever. Currently doing a CHKDSK on the only other Drive. I'm not too sure how I can recover the dead drive.

I will be contacting the place where I got it tomorrow, to make sure that something is done.

(At the moment I'm on Clappers) Thank goodness for a tried and true backup!

#46 03-06-2012 
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=250555 < The download is here. I doubt Numenor Published his source code for the AGS But AFAIK It should be easy to rip to bits

#47 03-06-2012 
Well here's a turn up for the books. After re-installing the Windows7 O/S - the game now loads. I'm loading Sims2 right now.

#48 03-06-2012 
Yay, I'm so pleased for you, can we have the sun back now please? It's cold in the UK and wet!

* Karen's doing a dance for you!
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#49 03-06-2012 
I'd give it back to you - only it's not us what has got it. It's rainy and cold here as well.

My suspicion is that the French nicked it! They've never been fans of royalty since 1789. :lol:

#50 03-06-2012 
Maybe the americans have got our sun!
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option