Coffin for Fansee (Vampire Bed)
#131 19-04-2013 
Well, I DID finish a chair and never shared it because I don't like the wheels on it. Yours looks much better- will you be sharing it soon?

#132 19-04-2013 
Sheesh, I've had that chair in my game since taking the upload pics and totally forgot that you'd never posted it! I love your version, MLC, although Michelle's looks great too!

#133 20-04-2013 
@ MLC, I had no plans of uploading it, I was just mucking around and remembered you were talking about a chair.

@ Fansee, finally found my coffin recolours and Breary Cute Vampire Sculpture, will upload as soon as I sort them out and take screenshots. I'd done quite a few coffin colours the same as MLC's, and I don't want to repeat any. Do you want them upload here or MTS?

BTW A.D.D kicked in when setting up the screenshot, ended up building a fully furnished crypt style house around it. Rolleyes That's when I start playing with the chair, needed it for the house and couldn't find one, also need a gargoyle...if anyone know where I can find a really good gargoyle sculpture, if not I might try converting the gargoyle wall sculpture.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#134 20-04-2013 
Awesome, Michelle! Anywhere you wanna post them is fine. Once they're posted I'll link the recolours in the "related pages" tab of our group post, and add thumnbail links to both items (bear and recolours) to the group profile page same as the other addon uploads. Big Grin

#135 20-04-2013 
@Fansee, thank you - I knew I'd seen that chair in the screenshots, so I thought I was mad when I couldn't find it anywhere. Rolleyes

@Michelle, whatever you upload and wherever you upload it, I'm downloading it! Big Grin
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#136 23-04-2013 
Yay, Michelle's Beary Cute Vampire is up on MTS!

#137 28-04-2013 
Sorry fanseelamb it's going to take a few more days for the recolours, I have to redo them all, someone (not mentioning any names) has changed the mesh since I originally did them. Tongue

In the mean time I found this pic and thought I would share it, it's so sweet I got a sugar rush looking at it.
[Image: kittenvampirebathalloween_zps1a1f6a98.jpg]

BTW Lee for some reason I can no longer attach pic to posts.

#138 28-04-2013 
Which browser are you using Michelle? I just tested on your account and you can upload images.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#139 28-04-2013 
wave Hey Lee, I use Mozilla Firefox. I can upload images with uploads but can't attach images to posts, I use to be able to. It's not a major problem as long as you don't mind me uploading images from my Photobucket account.

#140 28-04-2013 
Well, I do, so which version of firefox are you on Big Grin

Uploaded with FF 19

Sorry, that is a members only option