Coffin for Fansee (Vampire Bed)
#41 15-06-2012 
Fangs.

Attached File(s)
.zip  fangs.zip (Size: 141.58 KB / Downloads: 418)

#42 15-06-2012 
Awesome table with unawesome broken shading mesh. Sad

Attached File(s)
.rar  MLC-CubeEndTable.rar (Size: 22.13 KB / Downloads: 408)

#43 15-06-2012 
and more not so good news.

Really, the recolours need to be redone. They are referencing the wrong object and it is a mystery how they work at all. I would recommend just doing them again, rather than trying to fix them. Fixing will take longer and is more error prone. We COULD try and reclone the coffin, but I am wary of that. The coffin works - the recolours work by some kind of voodoo.

Best to redo the recolours.

Sorry fansee.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#44 15-06-2012 
Yeah I was wondering why it doesn't pick up the right colour when you buy a new coffin with the eyedropper tool, or why when you use the design tool it mysteriously flips to another colour. Okay. I will redo the recolours, no problem. Still have all the texture PNGs with detailed file names so it will be easy.

#45 16-06-2012 
ok, I worked on the bear a little

polys now 622.

See attached.

Attached File(s)
.rar  BearyCuteVampire-ByMichelleredux.rar (Size: 56.39 KB / Downloads: 398)

#46 16-06-2012 
leefish;14392 Wrote:ok, I worked on the bear a little
polys now 622.

Thanks Lee, one day I will learn how to do some of the amazing stuff you guys do.

I was mucking about last night did a few more recolours and thought of a way to use the bear, unfortunately I don't have the skills...but cheats work well. Wink

@Fansee, got the meshes thanks.

fanseelamb;14364 Wrote:Brought to you by the HoneyLambCatFish team.
Anyone else feeling hungry, now. Big Grin

leefish;14383 Wrote:come join the coffin crew.
Someone cue the music... honestly, now I have a pictures from the Rocky Horror Picture Show in my head. Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#47 16-06-2012 
Cute Lamp set up Shell Big Grin

* leefish sashays past in a basque and fishnets. Dr Fish-n-chips.

#48 16-06-2012 
Hmm, turns out I can't recolour that AL version of the Freezer Bunny. The unlocked one in the first post here. When I try to recolour it, no textures pop up in the texture chooser box. Anyone know an easy way to recolour such a thing? I don't wanna spend lots of time on it, but if there's an easy way I'll give it a try. If not it's no big deal since the current recolour works fine, it just requires M&G.

In other news, I've rebuilt all 24 coffin vampire bed recolours. Coming soon to a PM box near you.

#49 16-06-2012 
Awesome table with awesome shadow mesh..although it does need to be a bit softer. It'll get there tomorrow. Now that I've got the house straightened up, my pillow is calling me. Smile I promised Fansee a pic and a pic she shall have!

The black is the first version and any little gaps or anything you might see have been fixed. Which brings me to the "bad" news- the default base, which is the black you see, really needs to be changed. Lee said she made one and that's it. (There is another black wood.) So can the default base texture be changed to something else? I was gonna do it but didn't want to goof up your recoloring plans. Ohhhh..wait- it would be best if you had the same default textures for both subsets. Since the shelves are mapped to the coffin and the table to the base you'd be sure to get matching colors right from the beginning. (Of course, that means it'd probably be best for every recolor to be the same texture for both subsets.)

Note: The coffin is still safe!!
And an edit: Must've been posting at the same time! You've already redone the recolors. No problem. Something can be worked out. Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#50 16-06-2012 
Well I don't want to have the same base and box colour as the coffin default because that doesn't look good on the coffin.

I don't quite understand what needs changing. What textures are the two tables in the pic using? The wood one looks fantastic! Texture looks good and I LOVE the new drawers and handle arrangement! The black one looks like the shading is wrong, yeah.

Sorry, that is a members only option