Willem
#31 25-07-2012 
Oh Lee, I'm so very sorry. But I hope that Willem has many years ahead of him and that he still can have a good, happy, comfortable cat life. Heart

And of course he has a plinth. You mean there are cats who don't? Tongue

(Signe doesn't have a plinth - she's more the scatter cushion type. Brings out her inner temple dog.)

#32 25-07-2012 
Glad Willem is enjoying the sun - so am I! He has some very special people to love and care for him.

My Coke is asleep, on the grass, in the garden - she doesn't venture very far. Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#33 28-07-2012 
Gizmo and Thicket said to say "meow". My prayers are with you and your family, and that includes Willem (Pets are family too, I know mine are).
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#34 11-02-2013 
Just reviving this old thread to let you know - that Willem died this morning at 5.45 am.

He had kidney failure - on Saturday morning he was sat out in the garden snuffling the air looking forward to spring. By the afternoon he was in pain. We got some pain medication from the vet and kept him pumped up on "cat morphine". He died peacefully.

RIP little guy.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#35 11-02-2013 
Oh no! Lee, I am so sorry to hear about Willem, I know how much you and B loved him. How are you both holding up? Love and hugs to you and B.

[Image: 05.jpg]
R.I.P Willem

#36 11-02-2013 
Thank you Shell. Right now he is lying in his basket - B is digging a grave in the back garden for him. He looks so peaceful - it is hard to believe he is not asleep. The house is so quiet Sad
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#37 11-02-2013 
I'm so sorry Lee.

I'm glad that you were with him, that he died peacefully and that he felt loved as he left for the Rainbow Bridge. You and B were fabulous Cat parents and that meant a lot.

Hugs and good vibes to you from me and my cats.
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#38 11-02-2013 
Really sorry to hear that Lee. Sad

You and B gave him a great life. Heart
Just keep swimming...

#39 11-02-2013 
Oh Lee, I'm so sorry to hear your news I know how much he meant to you and how much you loved him. Glad you were able to be with him at the end.

Love and hugs

Karen
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#40 11-02-2013 
Oh Lee, I'm so sorry about Willem. He was a fantastic cat and led a good life with you and B. Hope you both are holding up okay.

Sorry, that is a members only option