Fire Effect
#31 15-08-2012 
See my edit above. ^ Smile Well, not above.. it's on Pg 3!

#32 15-08-2012 
LOL, if I had a unit of your currency of choice every time I've done something like that, I could retire early. Wink Let me tell you, it looks... odd to see the Sim is just going about his cooking completely oblivious to the fact that there are flames coming from his back. (Randy Random - that's the second time I've accidentally set him on fire.) Tongue

#33 15-08-2012 
* leefish has no idea who it is.....
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#34 15-08-2012 
leefish;15666 Wrote:* leefish has no idea who it is.....

With Leefish on that one. Smile
Sailfindragon, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Aug 2012.

#35 15-08-2012 
* leefish knows now. SHHHHHHHH
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#36 15-08-2012 
Um.. HELP?!? I have no idea why my sim stands to the side while using the stovetop AND oven. It's obviously due to my edit of it today, since the oven could be used normally before today.

If it helps- if something is on a counter, she'll stand in front of the next tile over while cooking. I had her bake something- she stood 2 tiles over since there was food on the counter next to the stove. Next, I had her make spaghetti and she stood 3 tiles over. The set up is stove, counter, fridge, counter.

#37 15-08-2012 
Sounds to me like something's gone awry with the routing... but it's hard to say without looking at the package. File, please? Smile

No rush, though - it's past midnight here, so I won't be looking at it tonight.

#38 15-08-2012 
The amazing, incredible, cook from a bazillion tiles away (need to take a bath? no problem! cook while you bathe!) stove.

LoL. Tongue

Yeah, I was trying to get Lee to wave her magic fin and fix it for me..she told me I needed you. We kinda gathered it's the routing, which I could fix if I knew what and how. After midnight? GO TO BED!

#39 16-08-2012 
I lied, I did look at it. And I'm going to bed in thirty seconds, I swear, but I think I've found the problem. Your OBJf, your "cook" line points to "Cook - _Core" (0x100A) when it should point to "Function - Cook" (0x100B). In the Function - Cook, you have two lines called Route - To Oven and Route - To Range, so if that BHAV isn't getting called properly... well, then you can cook spaghetti from the bathroom. Wink

I haven't checked it in game, though, because now I AM going to bed. Talk to you tomor... er, later today. Tongue

#40 16-08-2012 
Ack! I didn't even notice that! Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping with this. I'm pretty sure she's gonna loveeeeee it! (And I'm sure she'll be sharing it all!)

Fixed. And it works. No more cooking from the bathroom..although I think my sim was getting to like that. Smile

I still haven't changed the BHAV for fry/bake, so I may be asking for help one more time. Since I don't have to add any more effects, it might be easier. I hope. (I forgot about that earlier and was just staring at the SimPE window thinking "Ok, I'll do that but how is the effect going to be there?" Hehe. Oops.)

Sorry, that is a members only option