*takes a deep breath and dives under*
#11 05-05-2013 
Welcome to Leefish!

#12 05-05-2013 
Welcome DutchXfan. Lovely to meet you.
Sailfindragon, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Aug 2012.

#13 08-05-2013 
Thanks, guys. And yes, fansee, I pretty much love everything you make, and I'm a True Blood fan as well, so I try to leave a comment when I download something (and when I remember in my enthusiasm to an 'OMG I NEED THAT' downloading spree). Smile
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

#14 08-05-2013 
DutchXfan;19314 Wrote:.... so I try to leave a comment when I download something (and when I remember in my enthusiasm to an 'OMG I NEED THAT' downloading spree).....

Leaving a comment is actually the nicest thing you can do if someone uploads an item that they have spent time and effort on and then just give it away free. But I know what you mean re the frenzy - I often forget to say thanks if an item is super nice, and I just NEED to try it, that is why I like the "things you have downloaded feature" on MTS, so I can go back and say thank you.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#15 09-05-2013 
Welcome and nice to meet you. You're doing way better than I am as the only cc creating I have done is walls and a few clothing recolours.
joandsarah, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2013.

Sorry, that is a members only option