Things that happen in your game that are odd or funny.
#51 13-10-2013 
I started the game and the baby is returned.

Butler is now the kidnapping of the child again Sad he has the baby in his arms and is going home -_-

#52 13-10-2013 
You need to check out BO's mods Big Grin

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=910

#53 13-10-2013 
I have re-loaded lot and baby is appears again..but the butler wanted again kidnaps baby Big Grin

Thank you Lee and BO Big Grin now the butler no kidnaps the child more.
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2013 09:04 PM by noiredeb.)

#54 13-10-2013 
Hmmm, that old mod still saves babies from being kidnapped Smile Glad I could help, noiredeb Heart

#55 19-10-2013 
(12-10-2013 02:18 AM)nanashi Wrote:  Before my computer crashed and I had to reboot my game, I had a very happy couple--destined soulmates--eating dinner with their child one night. I decided that they needed a bit more romance in their now regularly scheduled married lives so I encouraged the husband to flirt with his wife and 'steal a bite'. Reaction... wife flips out and gets pissed. Then when it was bed time, husband crawls in bed and wife gets out and says something in disgruntled simlish along the lines of "On the couch for you, Bubba." So I put the husband on the couch that night wondering what is up with my game and why the gameplay had suddenly become too realistic for comfort playing. After that night, all kisses were rejected, the couple stopped sleeping together, and even flirting ceased. It was really upsetting, since this couple is one of my favorites. When I looked at the relationship panel, I was shocked to see that the wife was 'furious' with her husband and didn't love him anymore. WTH?! So I had them finish out the drama. The husband (who still had a long term 100 panel) started complaining and arguing with his now bitter wife; they eventually separated with the husband telling his wife to get out of their house. It was crushing. x___x I let them spend time apart for a while and then had the husband call the wife again. They eventually made up, and the husband courted his wife again--because he really did love her and eventually they got married again and all was well. They had 4 more children, and everyone lived happily ever after and their relationship was stronger than ever after such going through such a rough time.

I never understood why 'stealing a bite' could produce such awful results, but I think it was a game glitch. Just to be safe, I took out all of my relationship hacks with the exception of no jealousy if not married/going steady. Now that my game is restarted this couple is no longer soulmates unfortunately (they only have 2 bolts), but they have 3 kids now and are just as lovey-dovey as they were in their first incarnation.

Thanks for the loan jar tip, fanseelamb! I've always stuck to residential weddings to avoid things going wonky, but for my second gens I really want to have some beautiful church weddings!

Omg.. i don't have as much drama but I had a married couple who were like..perfect when it came to getting along and flirting and doing stuff (and i mean stuff Wink ) on their own. one day in order to build the relationship between my father and son sim. I had the husband hug is his father.. the wife *facepalm* got ott jealous and went nutz about the hug. At first I thought perhaps the game wasn't recognizing the father/son relationship but from everyone and everything else that seemed to be considered. But not by her. She spent a number of days in a rage, every time she see him she'd react. He couldn't seem to apologize to her without an issue. They'd both go off and cry. Ugh I was so mad cause they got along so well and had a natural high chemistry so wth! Luckily the elder sim (husbands dad) seem oblivious to the issue and same with their toddler. Finally after a number of attempts and sim days I managed to get an apology accepted and them to work on their damaged relationship that all stemmed from a family hug. Sometimes i think the game throws in these issues just to toy with us.

#56 19-10-2013 
That is not normal game behavior. If the game has them flagged as father and son and they only had friendly hug available and did one that should not cause jealousy. I'd be more worried about having a corrupted hood.

#57 19-10-2013 
(19-10-2013 03:26 AM)joandsarah Wrote:  That is not normal game behavior. If the game has them flagged as father and son and they only had friendly hug available and did one that should not cause jealousy. I'd be more worried about having a corrupted hood.

Yeah it worried me on that fact too but it was the only strange behavior it gave me but since then i've had to stop playing cause my PC is dying and the game was only gonna make it die faster. But no a friendly family hug should not have caused that but I've had some oddities thrown at me through the years to make me suspect the 'whole throwing issues at me' thing.

One such case was years before my mom and I got into the game and I had character named Eli and she had her Kelly and we had them meet (man it was so fun the two of us sitting at the game together giggling) and they immediately hit it off so we had them go on dates. It was so fun and the play was challenging cause we were new (I had played sims 1 but first time for sims2) but it was 'normal'. Then we decided tohave them get married *facepalm* so of course Eli needed to propose. So we set up for this 'date' at his house. He invited her over to have dinner on his roof top (flat roof obviously). I had decorated it and all..so pretty. Only we ended having to redo that date like 5 times. I made the mistake of putting a hot tub up there (back before i was aware of mods) and of course we had strange ppl suddenly showing up to use the hot tub during his date. WTH! So removed the hot tub. And the game threw at us..Eli's hair catching on fire (and killing him). More ppl interrupting.. and other events I no longer remember. I clearly remember Eli dying from lighting the dessert, smh and having to redo the date a number of times. Most challenging sim proposal i have ever had to deal with. It was worth it tho. Kelly and Eli not only married but had babies, a dog, and a lovely house.

#58 20-10-2013 
The game was newly installed, she had only maybe three or four lots in her game, this family and one more simmie, when this family hug jealousy happened. I can't fathom what corrupted her hood so quickly...unless it was a mod she put in.

#59 02-11-2013 
Apparently this is not odd or rare, but I just discovered that child sims can "classic dance" together. It's SO cute! Apparently they step on each others' feet too.... I'm still waiting to see that happen. Big Grin

#60 02-11-2013 
I saw that on your tumblr @___@ I had no clue! When do they get that option because I've never seen it myself? Do they need to have a high hidden dance skill?

Sorry, that is a members only option