• 2-Tiled Blinds (Maxis Add-on)
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
I wanted a 2-tiled version of the basegame blinds but I couldn't find them anywhere (the way I wanted them to be), so I decided to make 'em myself. They're slaved to the 1-tile Maxis blinds, meaning they should pick up your defaults and recolors. Yay!

[Image: DXF_Blinds_2Tiles1_zps580d52cc.jpg]

I've tried to make them fit most 2-tiled windows, but they might be a bit too wide or small for some of them, see attached pics. As for height; it's advisable to use the mod from MATY to make them shift up and down. That way, they'll always look good.

The colors in the pics are my own defaults and recolors in Anna's color pallette. I'm sure everyone and their mother already have those, but if not, I've made my own version here. Feel free to snag and use.

A little note for the critics out there: the mesh only has a 1-tile footprint. It doesn't affect anything, but it's an aesthetical thing while decorating because you'll only see 1 green square. Personally, I'm kind of bummed about it. I gave up trying to add another tile though. It was quite a pain in the backside.

That said, I hope I did everything right. Enjoy! Smile

Screenshots
2-Tiled Blinds (Maxis Add-on) Screenshot 2-Tiled Blinds (Maxis Add-on) Screenshot 2-Tiled Blinds (Maxis Add-on) Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 14.66 KB | File Name DXF_CurtainBlinds_2Tiles_MESH_SlavedToMaxis.zip | # of Downloads 1,245  

Comments
#5 23-05-2016
great blinds they are awesome

#6 23-07-2016
thanks

Sorry, that is a members only option