sims2 #1
Something else found in my Anygame - a factory. Uploaded for fansee to convert into an apartment and then take pics of it.

Quite a lot of CC in here.

CC included(Click to View)
CC Required and not included
Wall Overlays
Tornado Gate

LOT SIZE :2x2
COST: 93687
TYPE: Residential (you can change it in game)

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Little Factory Screenshot Little Factory Screenshot Little Factory Screenshot Little Factory Screenshot Little Factory Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1.52 MB | File Name Leefish Factory UPL.rar | # of Downloads 452  

Comments
#2 24-06-2013
I love these kind of buildings. Once I got my newest 'hood going, I'm going to download this. It looks great!

#3 24-06-2013
Yay!! Thank you lee, it's so cute! The offices shall make splendid spacious bedrooms.

* fanseelamb whips out industrial floor buffer

ETA: Awww! Just had a look in game and it's so well made. All the adorable details, the swish manager's office, the lunch room, the production floor, the loading dock.... and all those stairways and the creepy catwalk along the outside... and the few steps up to the roof! I love how everything is so detailed yet also looks like it'll function well with a bunch of sims in it. This will make a great OFB business.

#4 24-06-2013
This is wonderful...going to fit into my new game perfectly. ty Lee for directing me here. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option