Sims4
#21 16-08-2013 
Thank you Honeywell and Fansee, I've read/skimmed it now. Some of it sounds really good but some of it not, just need to wait and see now.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#22 16-08-2013 
(16-08-2013 06:22 PM)Honeywell Wrote:  I think all of these things are so you can play it on your phone -- there's no other explanation, I don't think. I guess that's what they mean by IKEA style catalog, you pick a room that's already furnished and the game plops it down.

Well, it is my theory - in short - that this game will run on an iPad or similar tablet. And - that you can store your game to the cloud from your tablet and later retrieve it to your desktop.

So it HAS to work on the tablet - and the PC is suffering for it.

Say it aint so EA.

#23 16-08-2013 
I think you're right. It's such a shame because I really want to love this game but I'm not going to invest time and money into a game that doesn't have any depth or complexity. Sad showers and using highs and lows in emotions to unlock achievements is not going to cut it. Maybe I won't be buying this to try no matter what after all.

* Honeywell so sad

#24 16-08-2013 
........what??!! What is....what??!! I don't even know what to say. This is baffling. CAST was the best thing about Sims 3. It was the only thing that I preferred over Sims 2.

Hmm so it sounds like the rooms will come pre-furnished, but you can redesign them after placing I assume. I remain optimistic but yeah, sounds like they're moving towards the tablet thing and less customization. When is the walkthrough video supposed to come out?

#25 16-08-2013 
oh man...after reading this thread..i don't know what to think... :/

#26 16-08-2013 
I like news and maybe I'll very like Sims 4 but I don't know yet about life, objects, jobs, etc.

TS4 Base will be empty as TS3 Base? Sad omg, again.. and poor my PC..

In this image, on the left what it is? Bus?

[Image: pL7BPc5.jpg]

#27 16-08-2013 
It looks like it is a tram - we can even see the tracks on the street. OMGosh Big Grin

#28 16-08-2013 
I was liking it until I heard about build and buy. I don't want to grab whole sets-unless of course they also make it so I can just grab one piece. Getting rid of create a style? When that was one of the best things in Sims 3? Modular building? I really don't know. I like to build and sometimes you only want a wall, not a box.

I like the tram, but I wish the scenery was less sims threeish.

#29 17-08-2013 
I like the scenery..but their hair..it concerns me..looks like plastic stiff wigs.

#30 17-08-2013 
I figure hair is easily modded so that doesn't worry me, it's things like AI, open world (would rather it be by blocks) build and buy that concerns me.

Sorry, that is a members only option