Sims4
#41 18-08-2013 
From fanseelamb's post:

Quote:From the preview pics I just saw on tumblr, they do look pretty cute and cartoony which I like! There's a new life stage too - Young Elders - bringing it to 7 life stages total. And different species right in the basegame apparently - witches, vampires, and zombies (ick). And middle names. And a HEIGHT slider! The face/body sliders look great too. Looks like you pull on the actual face/body part rather than just sliding sliders.

I'm giddy about the idea of a height slider. One of my playing constraints is that all my 3rd gen sims have to be stretchskeleton'd. It would be cool to have that integrated so that animations and screenshots with sims of various heights won't be wonky in sims 4.

#42 18-08-2013 
I believe that to be fake.

Fanseelamb is spreading false information and shall be banned forthwith. Well, once she has finished recoloring my suit.....

But seriously, I see no evidence of that info in any of the magazines. Sad

#43 18-08-2013 
I.... I....

Someone on tumblr posted a fake UI pic. I didn't know it was all fake. Sorry about that. Sad

* fanseelamb takes her sweet time with the suit recolours

#44 18-08-2013 
Yea, the UI was damned convincing. I saw it. You are not really gonna be banned.

Where is suit?

#45 18-08-2013 
Hearing that it's fake is great news! Thanks for letting me know.

#46 18-08-2013 
Well, I don't play supernaturals either, so I am not too disappointed about that - but I am SAD about height. And the extra age group.

Those two I really wanted.

#47 19-08-2013 
I'm sad about the height and the supernaturals. Especially the height. But I didn't know that supernaturals run amok in TS3. I'm used to TS2 where they're rare unless you decide to turn a bunch of sims into supernaturals. That's the way I like it.

* fanseelamb holds suit tightly against chest

#48 19-08-2013 
What was fake? The supernaturals and height slider? Well poop. Yeah, I'd hold that suit ransom if I was you.

Anyone seen these: http://snootysims.com/thesims4index.php?id=misc

The females eyes crack me up.

Then again those are old, so it probably is nothing like that.

Also how do I make the text red here? I don't see a colour button and isn't clever with HTML codes.

#49 19-08-2013 
you need to use the "me" code.

Code:
/me says hallo

* leefish says hallo

Actually, I should have used the Mention on that post....

Code:
@leefish

@joandsarah

#50 19-08-2013 
That last picture of the eyes on Snooty Sims is fake too -- it was player created and not part of the pictures Patrick Kelly uploaded.

Sorry, that is a members only option