• Gentrific Way of the Wood Mantel Fireplace
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Have a Safe and Happy New Year.

To help feed your LACK addiction, I give you the Base Game 'Gentrific Way of the Wood Mantel Fireplace' in the 7 LACK colours. Actually I just felt like doing something crazy before the start of the New Year.

Found: Build Mode > Miscellaneous > Fireplaces. Price: §2,525.

Bonus: I've included the LACK recolours of boblishman's 'Floor Length Vertical Blinds'.

Found:
Buy Mode > Decorative > Curtains. Price: §300.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Many thanks to the creator of the Custom Content used in my screenshots: Winter Wonderland Mural by me not available, Craftsman Windows Expansion Set by tbudget, Floor Length Vertical Blinds by boblishman, 'Transcendence' Frame - LACK Recolors by Klaartje, Ektorp Sofa LACK Recolours by Michelle & LS City Cat by katvip.

Files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour chart is included in the zip file.
[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Gentrific Way of the Wood Mantel Fireplace Screenshot Gentrific Way of the Wood Mantel Fireplace Screenshot Gentrific Way of the Wood Mantel Fireplace Screenshot Gentrific Way of the Wood Mantel Fireplace Screenshot Gentrific Way of the Wood Mantel Fireplace Screenshot Gentrific Way of the Wood Mantel Fireplace Screenshot Gentrific Way of the Wood Mantel Fireplace Screenshot Gentrific Way of the Wood Mantel Fireplace Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.62 MB | File Name GentrificWayOfTheWoodMantelFireplace-LACK Colours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 443  

Comments
#2 31-12-2013
Thank you Shell Big Grin Happy New Year.

Sorry, that is a members only option