Secret Scuba
#171 13-05-2014 
Sent mine on the way,keeps fingers crossed for my scubee to like her gift,i'm new to this type of things so mistakes are prone to happen.
Also hopes Scubee is not very angry at me because of them Wink

And my Scuba,I got your gift- so many awesome goodies.Loving them all Smile

#172 14-05-2014 
Oeselian - your scubee will love it! No way she will be angry at you!

Am impatiently waiting for my scubee to wake up and read her mail! Big Grin

#173 14-05-2014 
It's not the 14th here yet, but it is where my Scubee is, so I sent my gift off!

Now that I have done that, I can feel morally okay about tearing the wrapping paper off my own gift. *runs excitedly off to do just that*

#174 14-05-2014 
YAY!!! My Scubee got her gift - and says she's loving everything!
Whew! (I didn't realize I'd been holding my breath!)

Wink I'm glad you liked it Laura!
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#175 14-05-2014 
Finally got mine sent off, it's still the 13th here.. so I did manage to get it sent off "early", lol. Now to go look at the pretties Kiri made for me!

#176 14-05-2014 
O. M. G!!!!! I got peacocks! I love it - everything Big Grin
I really need to get some sleep - but, now I want to load up my game! Thank you MLC!!!
I think I like the little wall sculpture the best, no - the lamp... no the green bed set - or the blue? Wait - no the wallpapers! WOW! I love everything! I can't wait to use them all.

Thank you, and good night.
Sweet Scuba dreams to all...

......I'm gonna build a 'Peacock Mansion' that's what I'm gonna do. And an upscale restaurant - no spa - ohhhh, why do I have to sleep!
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#177 14-05-2014 
Oooh, I got mine this morning and now I have to 'work' all day, so can only open it up tonight when I get home! Ah, I'm so excited, I'm going to crack my brain over the sneak peeks because they look sooo interesting Big Grin
Note to self: next time you organize a secret scuba, make sure the deadline is somewhere when you can play with your goodies.
Also, 10 out of 13 fishes have sent out their gifts, way to go! Big Grin Now was there really such a need to panic Wink Apologies to my scubee for having to wait a bit longer, but I just had this idea I still need to try out and I really hope it will be worth the wait...

Lee made a separate thread for our gift pics, so we can all show off our goodies , go check it out!
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 07:40 AM by Klaartje.)

#178 14-05-2014 
My scubee Jo is no less than eight hours ahead of me, so I could send her my gift with a completely clean conscience even though it was still the 13th here. Big Grin But I was also lucky that my scuba Lee, who is in the exact same time zone as me, sent me my gift as soon as it was the 14 somewhere. God bless the Aussies and their time zones! Wink

#179 14-05-2014 
Lol, yep we know what will happen first! I am 14-15 hours ahead of some in the US. Smile

#180 14-05-2014 
Wow, that's a lot of hours; I think it's bad enough to be nine hours ahead of the US west coast. This planet is very round sometimes. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option