Secret Scuba
#181 14-05-2014 
Its awesome knowing what will happen in the future Rofl

#182 14-05-2014 
* mustluvcatz breathes a sigh of relief

Yes, I was worried. Clicking send on the PM took some courage. Smile What?!? I'm not kidding! Victorian, Baroque, Art Nouveau, Gothic - it's all over my head. (I tried, I really did. The only thing I managed went in the bin really fast.) Then- PEACOCKS! Then - omg, what do I know about peacocks? LOL So I Googled and thought.. the lamp came first and it got easier after that. Now I can stop worrying.

#183 15-05-2014 
Oh, the irony... @mustluvcatz - my scubee liked minimalism. I tried SO hard to be simple, calm, and empty (yet, interesting) serene, and inspiring.
Hubby laughed right out loud - when he saw my 1st attempts. Rolleyes I just can't not clutter. I love busyness, and ornament. *sigh*
If my Scubee likes what I made for even half as much as I love my Peacocks; I will consider my job well done.
(And, she said she does like it!) Double YAY!!!
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#184 15-05-2014 
(14-05-2014 11:08 AM)ekrubynaffit Wrote:  Its awesome knowing what will happen in the future Rofl

Yep, it's lunch time Thursday here now, so we know exactly what will happen Thursday morning. Send us ten thousand and will will tell you the winning lotto numbers! Wink

#185 15-05-2014 
And that's it! All the gifts have been sent! Thank you all for being such awesome and lovely participants and I'm incredibly proud that everyone finished way within the timeframe. And a little panicked because now I have to finish the participation gifts Tongue As a little teaser for y'all, here's the pic of the amazing participation prize that the wonderful HugeLunatic has made for us. And that's not all, the lovely shastakiss has offered to make us a something too!

Sharing your Scuba-gifts
When: after the participation gifts have been distributed.
Where: is up to you! Here on leefish.nl would be greatly appreciated.
Who: the creator. You share what you have made.

And finally: THANK YOU for making the first ever Secret Scuba such a big success!

#186 15-05-2014 
Thank you for being a wonder host and organising it all!
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#187 15-05-2014 
What Karen said! This has been great fun, both as a scuba and a scubee, so thank you very much for organising it. Big Grin We're going to do this again, right? Right??

Is it all right if we share the gifts both here and somewhere else? Jo's birthday cakes, I'd be happy to keep as a Leefish exclusive, but the anvil is something I know would be appreciated by some of my blog visitors (I get a fair amount of traffic from the Plumb Bob Keep), so if nobody minds I'd like to offer it for download at my blog as well. Smile

#188 15-05-2014 
@NixNivis of course - the anvil is great and goes really well with the rest of the Medieval items you have on your blog - it seems a terrible shame to NOT have it with the rest of the uploads in the same theme, so on your blog is definitely the best place for it.

#189 15-05-2014 
I do plan on sharing the stuff I made here, of course. Butttttt.. I'd really like to put the peacock lamps up on my tumblr and probably MTS as well. Just the lamps, the rest of it will stay here. Under lock and key. Big Grin

#190 15-05-2014 
Yeah, of course, share it wherever you want Smile And Nix, no worries, we are totally going to do this again, although I kind of want to try out different formats too! So if anyone has any requests, let me know Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option