Secret Scuba
#31 19-04-2014 
My original post has been edited. Sorry. Sad

#32 19-04-2014 
Awww Sad I'm sorry you can't play along with us, I hope you will find a proper mouse soon! And like I said, this will become a tradition, so hopefully you can join next time! Smile

#33 19-04-2014 
MLC might be able to play anyway. A little kitty told me that someone might have provided a mousie for her - and not for her Catz! Big Grin

#34 19-04-2014 
That would be true. Big Grin So my original post has been deleted, I'll leave the one up above and add this instead!

Count me in! TS2, all EPs installed except Uni and Pets (I have them they're just not installed!) and I'm including M&G in that. SP's- FFS, K&B and Ikea.

I'm very easy to please and could always use more curtain recolors (nice solids, gingham or small subtle patterns), rug recolors (I really LOVEEEEE braided rugs!), plants (even if it's just recolors of the pots) and Maxis Match furniture recolors (AL woods, black white and cherry woods). Oh! You can include doors, windows and columns in the MM recolors list since I could always use more of those, too. Smile Of course, that might require some sleuthing to see what myfavoriteMMRecolorerMichelle hasn't done, lol.

What I can do: meshes and mesh edits (add slots, make things like deco candles functional, repository), recolors, lots, wallpapers and floors (terrains? erm..maybe) and sims. (Although I've never shared one and don't know if anyone would want one!) What I absolutely can't do: clothing, genetics, makeup and skintones. Nope. No way, trust me- no way!

#35 19-04-2014 
Yay MLC. I am so glad you have your mouse.

#36 19-04-2014 
Yay! Welcome back to the fun, MLC! Glad you got a mouse Smile

#37 20-04-2014 
Well, I was hesitant to throw my hat in the ring because I've never built something for Sims 2 before, but at Lee's gentle prodding I'll offer my services as a lot designer. Big Grin

I've got the Sims 2 Double Deluxe (base game + Nightlife + Celebration), University, Pets, and Open for Business.

I'd love to have a Sim to add to my main town, someone with some unique features like custom hair or eye or skin color or facial features, or any combination thereof. Gender doesn't matter. He/she can be ugly or gorgeous or anything in between. Big Grin

What I can do is design a business or residential lot. I've never built one for someone else before, but I enjoy this aspect of the game so I think I can manage something that won't completely suck. In my towns I've built anything from a cozy little cabin in the woods to a garish nightclub, so just let me know what you'd like and I'll do my best.

#38 20-04-2014 
Kiri, what type of shop were you after or would you rather it be a surprise?

#39 20-04-2014 
Jo, you do realize that the names will be distributed by me on tuesday, rather than people picking names from this thread? Sorry if that wasn't clear Smile

#40 21-04-2014 
I thought about that later lol; after Kiri had said in chat about what she wanted. I can still do that seperatly if need be, I take requests.

Sorry, that is a members only option