Can I Delete This Thingamabob? AKA Safely Sharing a House
#11 16-04-2014 
There is a fix for the stay shrub thing by Mootilda - found it whilst i was researching for you.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#12 16-04-2014 
@Karen Lorraine - Wow, thanks, I had no idea about that bug. Got the fixer thingie from here. I think I'm all set. LOL. Sharing lots is turning out to be a bigger pain than I ever imagined.

#13 16-04-2014 
Well fansee, I find sharing lots a lot easier than uploading other CC Big Grin Where are you planning on uploading to?

#14 16-04-2014 
@Karen Lorraine - I guess it all depends on what you're used to. You've posted plenty of lots but are fairly new to other CC, while I've been sharing other CC for years but am attempting a lot for the very first time. This is HARD okay. Tongue

I was planning to just chuck it up on my tumblr. Honestly I don't think there'd be much interest in it here, but now after getting so much help from you guys perhaps I should post it here too. IDK. It's this lot but there will be 2 versions. Turns out I never saved that version before adding an extension, so I'll post the extension version along with the original, which should be pretty easy to revert to.

#15 16-04-2014 
(16-04-2014 11:02 PM)fanseelamb Wrote:  @Karen Lorraine - I guess it all depends on what you're used to. You've posted plenty of lots but are fairly new to other CC, while I've been sharing other CC for years but am attempting a lot for the very first time. This is HARD okay. Tongue
Yes I know, it takes me ages to prepare and post CC but not so long to prepare a lot for upload (unless I've packed it with CC, then the credits take a while to prepare). If you need any help/pointers shout, always happy to help.

Quote:I was planning to just chuck it up on my tumblr. Honestly I don't think there'd be much interest in it here, but now after getting so much help from you guys perhaps I should post it here too. IDK. It's this lot but there will be 2 versions. Turns out I never saved that version before adding an extension, so I'll post the extension version along with the original, which should be pretty easy to revert to.
Love the trailer, Fansee.

#16 17-04-2014 
Fansee, you should upload it where you feel comfortable uploading it. Yea, the fishes helped - but there is no obligation to post an object/lot/whatever here because we helped you. If you ask us next time on something I won't think - "ha - none uploading knowledge grabber. Pff wont help." Absolutely not. We don't hold information hostage.

#17 18-04-2014 
Yeah I feel most comfortable quietly posting it on my tumblr so that's where it is. Thanks for all the help everyone. You guys are the best. Heart

#18 18-04-2014 
Hehehe!!! Quietly on your secret tumblr, where nobody finds it, and nobody takes offense? Big Grin

#19 19-04-2014 
Quietly... well since it's up on Trapping Crushes I don't think it's a secret any longer.

#20 19-04-2014 
* fanseelamb facepalms

Actually that's quite flattering, so thanks Trapping if you're reading this.

Sorry, that is a members only option