Changing the quality of extracted fruit
#61 03-05-2014 
Ahh this board is going weird on me as well now. Okay I will go rar the file.
https://app.box.com/s/zwfgfsojzgu9zwd89ewr

I was really hoping to be able to do this for my scuba. Sad

#62 03-05-2014 
You still can share it with your scuba
we will help you fix it. What browser are you using? IE?

#63 03-05-2014 
Fire Fox. I thought giving the file over meant failure. Pay no attention I'm just moody today.

#64 03-05-2014 
aww, its not failing - you have to do the orange yourself. And any other veggies/fruit/etc

#65 03-05-2014 
Nix is in. Big Grin I haven't looked at the file yet, but I noticed that in this post, the BHAV in the last screenshot shouldn't have the third operand set to 02, it should still be 00. What you've changed there is which attribute you want the object to use, but that isn't what you want to do. You still want it to use the attribute called "Quality" (00).

I'll have a look at the file and see what I can see. Smile

#66 03-05-2014 
I changed both set quality and get quality to 2, so should I change get quality back to 0? Not that I can tell which is which there, they look the same. I cropped it to make the picture bugger, but that might not have been such a good idea.

#67 03-05-2014 
Jo, if you upload an attachment and just leave the dimensions (probably not the file size) then we can click on it and it will appear in a lightbox. Like MTS. Or just add a link to imgur for example.

#68 03-05-2014 
Jo, yes, you should change the "get quality"one back to 00. But I'm trying some other things with all of the fruits as we speak, so you can wait a little with doing any changes until I know if what I'm doing bears fruit, so to speak. Wink What time is it where you are? Close to 10 PM?

Edit: Nope, nothing I did worked. (In case anyone's wondering what I did, for all the fruits I tried changing the param in "set quality" both to a literal and to a constant (set to 64 in both cases), but nothing happened. No badges increased, homework still took forever for Rugrat Random, and his poor father Randy still has a cold.) I'm officially stumped. Sad @HugeLunatic, it's all yours. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 01:09 PM by NixNivis.)

#69 03-05-2014 
Lol bears fruit. It is now 10.42pm Saturday. Thank you for trying and testing, I wasn't expecting any of you to spend time testing these indestructible fruits.

#70 03-05-2014 
I'm eight hours behind you, then. And we're all scuba-diving in this pond together, so of course we'd help. Smile I'm just sorry I didn't have better dive gear and couldn't do more. Sad

Sorry, that is a members only option