Changing the quality of extracted fruit
#71 03-05-2014 
It's the fruits fault, it's indestructible I say! But I'm not so I'm heading for bed.

#72 03-05-2014 
PC Sims (in the Graveyard) has extracted, buyable fruits and vegies. Might be worth a try downloading those (they're under Food or Food Related, something like that) and see how the apple from the set behaves.

#73 03-05-2014 
Thanks MLC, that's a good idea.

I'm looking at the PC Sims apple file and it also has params of 00 and SHPE of bad. I'm going to add it to my main game and load it up while I'm out. The picture looks like mouthwatering, so maybe there is another area they changed. Needs someone who knows what to look for.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 11:14 PM by joandsarah.)

#74 03-05-2014 
Jo, I'd be happy to have a look and see if I see anything. But it's past my bedtime here even for a Saturday, so I'll have to do it tomorrow (well, later today, technically).

#75 04-05-2014 
Well something about the pc sims fruit and veg is very different because it's not usable at all. They have no option to stock the juicer or fridge.
The MTS one still looks to be the best, if only we could figure out the quality thing.

#76 04-05-2014 
Sounds like they're only meant to be decorative, then. Bummer. Ah well. I think what I'm going to do is go in and look at all the fruit BHAVs, not just the ones included in the MTS packages, and see if I can get any quality clues there. Watch this space. Smile (When you wake up, that is - I'm guessing you're about to go to bed if you haven't already.)

#77 04-05-2014 
I am, and thanks so much. Every time I think something should be a simple fix it turns out to be more akin to torture. Confused

#78 05-05-2014 
Sorry won't be much help on this, out of town for the week with no sims or sims tools. I only have internet on my laptop. But vacation is awesome. Big Grin

Today we saw Mount Rushmore, crazy horse and went cave spelunking. Tomorrow, Devil's Tower.

#79 05-05-2014 
Have a good time HL, sounds awesome!

#80 05-05-2014 
Have a great holiday, Lunie
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option