Slots need moveobject on cheat turned on
#11 03-06-2014 
Someone who may know the answer is hafiseazale (LJ; tumblr) who has added a lot of slots to a lot of objects recently. You could try asking her.

#12 03-06-2014 
I opened the package. The slots numbering in the slots file looks sort of weird. What did you clone?

#13 03-06-2014 
* leefish is utterly lost. What do I need to dl?

#14 03-06-2014 
I cloned the very first table in SimPE, I can't remember what it's called- it's the Discourse Dining Table in game. (Probably the same thing in SimPE, but you never know.) I don't have that one open in SimPE and the game is running, so: the SLOT numbering? My slots are numbered in order. The existing slots might be numbered weird- like all the odd numbers, then the even? (Your table is like that.)

* mustluvcatz is still playing around with some new windows and transparent floor tiles but will get back to this in a bit

#15 03-06-2014 
yea? its more - that they are just weird man Big Grin

No idea if I even tested right thing.....

#16 03-06-2014 
Now you know how I feel with my milliontydifferentversions. Tongue Nah, I make changes to the same thing then test. If I make too many changes or clone a different object, it gets saved as V2 and that one gets tested. Which tells you something- V2 is my Lee-clone. The one without V2 tacked on the end is the one that needs/needed testing.

*does testing while digesting large amounts of supreme pizza*

The slots all work now on my original version. I'm so over this stupid table that it'll take a year for it to realize I broke up with it.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 12:47 AM by mustluvcatz.)

#17 04-06-2014 
Keeping an old one on a lot if it has the same internal file name will cause issues.

Your first versions slots worked okay for me. I say okay because you have them all assigned entry on the one footprint. Would be better if one half was one side entry and the other were the other side. Smile

#18 04-06-2014 
I always forget about that and will have to remember to move half of them to the other SLOT. Smile

I've been doing some experimenting with my table and Lee's. Not all objects will automatically go in the added slot/slots. Anything that won't? Will if moveobjects on is turned on. With all of the edits I did to my table, I can guarantee you that adding the support strength BHAV did nothing and it doesn't really seem to matter which number you put in the SLOT. So there must not be any way to get those slots to accept every deco object (I haven't tried putting anything other than deco yet) which means I'll be putting a note on the download whenever I get to the point of sharing. "If you can't place an object in the added slots, try turning on moveobjects". Ah well, such is life and at least I know that it wasn't anything I did or didn't do. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 05:21 AM by mustluvcatz.)

Sorry, that is a members only option