Leanne - my cat - update
#11 31-01-2015 
Aww, I hope the medication help give her lots more time with you.

#12 31-01-2015 
I'm glad that you know what it is and that there is a plan Smile I hope she will feel more comfortable soon Smile

#13 31-01-2015 
I keep peeking and haven't said anything so far - but, just so you know: everything that can be crossed has been crossed and shall remain crossed. Dogs are cool but there's something about cats that makes me want to gather them all up and keep them safe from everything.possible.in.the.world.

#14 01-02-2015 
Gee, MUSTLUVCATZ...I never would have guessed that about you Tongue

#15 01-02-2015 
She's started eating again - the medication is in her food, the most painless way I know of giving pills. She's been doing a lot of cuddling which I appreciate. Smile I don't know how long it takes for the meds to kick in, but I'm hoping it's fairly quick. Smile

MLC - I was assuming that you were walking around cross-eyed, cross-limbed and falling down a lot as a consequence. I know that you know that we both love cats the best. Smile

#16 08-02-2015 
Leanne hasn't eaten or drunk for the last 2 days - so I took her to the emergency vet hospital. She's there now and will be on a drip for a couple of days while they do tests and find out what's the problem.

#17 08-02-2015 
I hate to say it, but this does not sound like it's going to get better... Sad I hope and pray that I'm horribly wrong, though!

#18 08-02-2015 
OH poor thing! I hope they find out what's wrong this time around. Sad

I'm allergic to cats, but I have a soft spot for them. I don't mind suffering a bit to take a cat in.

#19 08-02-2015 
Oh Kiri, I'm so sorry. Sad Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Heart

#20 08-02-2015 
Oh no, Kiri, praying for you both. Love and hugs xxx

Sorry, that is a members only option