Leanne - my cat - update
#71 07-03-2015 
Kiri, I'm very sorry to hear about Blanche Sad I know you'll have some special shared times ahead and they might be bittersweet but still special and still shared.

#72 07-03-2015 
I'm sorry to hear that, Kiri. At least she'll be comfortable and know she's loved. *hug*

#73 11-03-2015 
Sad She will live in your mind forever. No one ever really dies. She was, she is and she will be forever in your heart as well. I'm with you, Kiri.

#74 18-03-2015 
Leanne died today.

She was put to sleep because there was nothing more that I could do for her, and she was in pain and bleeding from the mouth. I held her, and looked at her face to face as she slept so that she would know how loved she is.

Thankyou for your care. I appreciate it.

#75 18-03-2015 
Oh Kiri. I am so very, very sorry. There's no doubt in my mind that Leanne knew how very much you loved her, but that doesn't make it any less hard. They take a piece of your heart with them when they go.

Love you both. Heart

#76 18-03-2015 
I'm so sorry to hear this Kiri Sad Hugs and thinking of you.

#77 18-03-2015 
I'm so sorry for your loss, Kiri. If there is a cat version of heaven, I'm sure she's there knowing and appreciating that you did the best you could for a good friend.

{{{HUG}}}

#78 18-03-2015 
Kiri, I am so sorry, it is a hard thing to do, to decide to let her go, but I know it was right. She got the chance to die in peace, with dignity, with her human beside her, and that is a lot.

Like Nix says, a piece of your heart will always be with her. The memories do not fade, and one day you will think of her and smile. Right now, it will be tears but the tears do stop, leaving only the memory of sharing time with a creature that loved you, remembering how much you two loved each other.

(HUG)

#79 18-03-2015 
You were connected to Leanne, she was connected to you and you know what? I'm pretty sure that these links never break, even when one dies. Love remains and will remain the most powerful thing. Kiri, you did the right thing, pain sometimes has to cease. Sad Big hug to both of you.

#80 18-03-2015 
There are some wise fish here and there's nothing I can say that hasn't been said (and been said well) so I'll do the only thing left for me to do: *HUGS*

Sorry, that is a members only option