My week from hell and it's only Tuesday.
#11 24-03-2015 
[Image: th?id=HN.608005792953337722&pid=1.7]

#12 24-03-2015 
I'm so sorry to hear that Michelle Sad What a crappy week!
* Klaartje throws herself onto the pile of hugs.

#13 24-03-2015 
Wow! What a horrible day Sad I'm so sorry to hear about your little Bo baby. No more pain for him ...just for you and Ellie. God bless all ya'll {{{hugs}}} {{{HUGS}}} {{{HUGS!!!}}} Heart

I hope your spider bites don't hurt too badly - and that the knee procedure tomorrow goes much better than yesterday did! Oh MY!

Heart hugs Heart

#14 25-03-2015 
I'm so sorry! I hope your week gets better!

* esmeiolanthe sends positive vibes Michelle's way

#15 26-03-2015 
Thanks everyone for the support and hugs. [Image: hugs_zpsbsxsyrda.gif]

Just a quick update, on the up side I survived the procedure on my knee, even though the doctor decided as I have a very high pain tolerance not to use local anesthetic, back home but not able to walk yet. On the down side he wants to repeat the procedure in 2 months. Blush I was informed later by the nurse it was disrespectful to tell the doctor, that next time he better be wearing a cup (ball protector), even if he did crack up laughing and say he would remember to wear one in future.

It works out I only have a mild allergy to White Tail spider venom, so no long term or permanent skin damage. Smile

My niece has been release from the hospital, her suspension from school has been lifted also the school principal and nurse are under investigation for 'failure of due diligence'.

I missed my friend funeral today but once I can walk again I'll go to the cemetery and say my goodbyes. Sad

@BoilingOil: No Bo baby it's never to soon to make someone smile through their tears. [Image: smilie_love_298_zpsksijhuqw.gif]

#16 28-03-2015 
I'm not sure what was going on with that DR... but the rest sounds like it's looking up. Smile I hope your niece is cleared, ugg schools.

Sorry, that is a members only option