bed assigning
#11 15-08-2015 
ok I was able to get pets working but not the bed and homework stuff Sad

#12 17-08-2015 
How do I get the bed and homework things to work?

#13 17-08-2015 
For us to be able to help you, you need to tell us more about the problem. "I can't get it to work" doesn't give much information. Is it not showing in game? The homework mod is a physical object you need to place near or on the desk you want to assign.

#14 17-08-2015 
ok, How do I get the bed option to show up? Also for the frame to work what do I have to look under? I tried under the décor area. Sims 2 UC

#15 17-08-2015 
Have you checked the description for the frame at the page where you downloaded it? Usually, creators leave such information there for everyone to see. Also, have you checked obvious places like Decorations.../Sculptures and General.../Miscellaneous ???

As far as I know, how to use the Smart Bed option is explained in a text file that is included in the archive with the mod. Right-click your active sim, select "Adjust..." and then "Bed Ownership". "Dude, Where's my Bed" should give an indication which bed the sim considers his, "Own this bed" causes the sim to consider the nearest bed as his own, and the last option (of which the text escapes me) clears all bed ownerships, so you can appoint each sim a new bed.

Most of this stuff is actually rather obvious.

#16 18-08-2015 
ok I got the bed stuff working now Smile Thanks for the help again. I feel so noobish at this Sad

Sorry, that is a members only option