Fishmas Advent Calendar
#61 24-11-2015 
Yay @SantaFish! Good to know all is not lost if something isn't finished until, say, 2 Dec, or is the 26th gift sent in or something like that. (The first one of my gifts will definitely be finished on time, but the second one, the one I just started on, might not be. Depends a bit on how uncooperative things are being. Tongue)

Me, I'm having tons of fun! And I'm not feeling I have to make anything, not in the least; I want to make stuff, 'cause this is an awesome fishbowl filled with awesome fishies and I want them/us to have something awesome. So there. Fishmas
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 05:51 PM by NixNivis.)

#62 26-11-2015 
Hohoho my little ElfinFishies! It's time for your final dose of statistics before the start of the calendar!
  • Number of gifts in sack: 20
  • Number of lots in sack: 3
  • Number of meshes in sack: 14
  • Number of recolors in sack: 67
  • Number of mods in sack: 5
  • Number of wishes fulfilled: 8. Or maybe 9 or even 10. I've lost count but I'm sure we will have many happy fishes during december Big Grin

Service announcement: I will be away for the weekend, so I won't see any PMs until Monday. Any pressing questions can be posted in the thread, I'm sure others can answer those if needed Smile

#63 30-11-2015 
Is it tomorrow yet?

[Image: charlie-brown-dance_zpsspmlbwza.gif]

#64 01-12-2015 
Its the 1st here in NZ!! Big Grin

#65 01-12-2015 
PRESENT IS AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

#66 25-12-2015 
The final fishmas present is up! Thank you all of you who made presents for fishmas, they were all gorgeous! Merry christmas, happy holidays and a wonderful new year!

#67 16-01-2016 
And so, the fishmas uploads have all been attributed to their creators - a very big thank you to all of you who shared your work and thanked your own uploads to keep us all guessing.....

And one final reveal - the identity of SantaFish - is KLAARTJE. Klaartje did all the work and organised the entire event, and I thank her very much for it, I had a great time and it was so cool to log on every day to get the new gift. Smile

[Image: 755ffb60c022a5fb15559e7c082cee46bf1fc406.gif]

#68 16-01-2016 
@Klaartje is SantaFish?! I should have guessed (but didn't). Smile Dank je wel for doing this, you awesomefish, you! Heart

I for one had a blast participating, both as a creator and as a downloader. I do hope we can do this again! Big Grin

#69 17-01-2016 
Well done, klaartje, for organising the event! I loved it! And thank you leefish for hosting it! Oh yes please, can we do it again next year?

#70 17-01-2016 
Or you know, in a few months... Tongue Fishmas in July anyone? lol

Sorry, that is a members only option