Bumper Cars
#11 10-03-2016 
Oh ok, I was basing this on a discussion MSD was having with Echo when he was making his surf object, but maybe I misunderstood Echo's remarks.

#12 11-03-2016 
(10-03-2016 08:38 AM)leefish Wrote:  Oh ok, I was basing this on a discussion MSD was having with Echo when he was making his surf object, but maybe I misunderstood Echo's remarks.

If it's the remarks I'm thinking of, it's in regards to the use of the NPC on community lots, right? What Echo was saying was that the instance of the NPC doesn't get saved on the lot. (Sims surfing will no longer be surfing when the lot reloads.) For a community lot, this quirk doesn't matter because the state of the community lot isn't saved IIRC. I'm not certain about when the NPC first makes its mark on the hood. But yes, apparently it's not good to delete it regardless if it's used on residential or community lots.

#13 11-03-2016 
Mootilda said as soon as you load the hood, so I don't know about others but if Moo said it, that's good enough for me.

MSD, do you know anything about Echo's roller coaster. Found a list but it's on the 'jury is out' list. I'm going to assume it does have an NPC and treat it as such.

#14 12-03-2016 
(11-03-2016 05:58 AM)joandsarah Wrote:  Mootilda said as soon as you load the hood, so I don't know about others but if Moo said it, that's good enough for me.

MSD, do you know anything about Echo's roller coaster. Found a list but it's on the 'jury is out' list. I'm going to assume it does have an NPC and treat it as such.

Yes, the roller coaster also has a "runner" NPC.

Sorry, that is a members only option