Cards for Bay
#11 26-08-2016 
Thanks ladies!

I don't know if I believe or not, mlc, but I definitely agree that she's waaaaaaaay more in tune with other peoples feelings than most. She's very emotional herself too.

#12 27-08-2016 
@justJones Birthday card in Swedish it is, then. Big Grin (I'll write her a message in English as well, of course.) Animals, pink and purple, got it!

#13 27-08-2016 
This is such a beautiful request. Heart It would be my pleasure to brighten her day a bit. Is it alright to send the card early, or would you prefer it be closer to her birthday?

#14 27-08-2016 
Jones, her birthday is on the 26th of September, right? I'm asking the same question as PenelopeT, then. I imagine that from Europe, a card might take quite a time to get at your home.

I'll try my best to send a little something, too, anyway. Smile

#15 27-08-2016 
It can be early. That'd just sort of make her birthday last longer Smile

#16 28-08-2016 
@poisson I know from past experience that from up here, it takes around five (work)days for a letter to get to the US. I'd imagine it might be a little quicker from France, since yours would have less Europe to traverse than mine. Smile

#17 28-08-2016 
When cards arrived early for my kids I just used to hide them until their birthday and then pop them on the mat the night before (actually I still do that).

#18 28-08-2016 
I don't think you should feel guilty for her being there for you. I wholeheartedly believe that's one of the child's purposes to be there for the parent no matter the age. It's a give and take situation.

#19 28-08-2016 
I'll send one for sure Smile

#20 12-09-2016 
Saturday, Bay got her card and stickers from @ekrubynaffit and her family. Bailey didn't really suspect anything with that one though, because Tiff's son, Xander, and Bay are pen pals. But today she got a card and (really fantastic) stickers (that I might be a bit jealous of) from @poisson which really surprised her Smile She has loved both cards and stickers so far! Thanks, guys! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option