Sims 2 Flickering in every part of the game
#1 01-05-2021 
  • Registered
Hello! I'm sorry if I missed any steps posting this here. My name is Brooke. I'm only 16 I have the brain of a rock and this is all very new to me so if someone does help me.. please number every step if possible. ^_^ Anyways, My problem is constant flickering in almost every part of the game. I have Windows 10. This flickering has happened every time I try to download TS2. No matter what version it is. Cracked, CD/DVD, or Origin Download (What I have currently!). My flickering problem is not the same as adiamrim's flickering. I went through that thread and everything was very confusing. I have attached my config file and my operating system is 64 bit. I don't have any text files that pop up after running. I do have a feeling that it is an internal problem with my monitor maybe? Because on my laptop the game runs flawlessly with no glitches at all. But this is my main computer and I just want to play this game so bad. Sorry for the rambling please let me know if you need anymore information or even a video of the flickering and I will gladly send you whatever you need. Please just help me try to fix my game! Thank you in advance! ^_^

.txt  DESKTOP-9BGFERH-config-log.txt (Size: 10.44 KB / Downloads: 290)

.docx  Images of the CONSTANT flickering.docx (Size: 806.86 KB / Downloads: 330)

Before you post requesting help
Information we need

1. The -config-log.txt from the Logs folder in the My Documents\EA\The Sims2\ Click "full editor" below to attach a text file.
  2. Your operating System.
  3. What the problem actually is - that will be a picture to show the problem (optional), and accompanying text files that turn up (optional), and a detailed description of what happened, and what you expected to happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option