sims2 #1
These are the Feed Baby plug-ins. They work ONLY with the latest (April 12, 2011) Non-auto and Special versions of my Feed Baby mod, enhancing it's functions. If you don't have one of the mentioned mods, these plug-ins will NOT do anything.

Feed Baby - Nursemaids H-only: this plug-in allows any playable teen or adult who lives on the same lot and who has either a normal Baby Bottle OR Inge Jones' Simlogical Bottomless Baby Bottle OR my BO - Bottomless Bottle in their inventory, to breast-feed the baby. This includes father, brothers and sisters, servos... anyone of the correct age-groups who lives on the same lot!

Feed Baby - Nursemaids H&F: does the same as the above, but ALSO allows visiting blood-relatives (Aunts, Uncles, teenage cousins, etc.) to breast-feed the baby, as long as they have one of those bottles in their inventory.

Feed Baby - Smart NPCs: this plug-in stops Butlers, Nannies and Servos from bottle-feeding your babies as long as there is anyone available who can breast-feed them. If you don't use a Nursemaid plug-in, they will only register mommy as valid, but if you do use Nursemaids, those will also be recognized as long as they are present on the lot. This does NOT influence the way they treat toddlers! NOTE: This plug-in would actually be HARMFUL, if used WITHOUT one of the main modules!
WARNING: @TheDarkLady reported a conflict between the Smart NPCs plug-in and MidgeTheTree's mod Butlers and Nannies Fill Pet Dishes.
The bad news is, that there's a load-order type conflict with regard to the Nanny part of the mods. Nannies can EITHER be smart about bottle-feeding babies, OR they can fill pet dishes, but the can NOT do both. The mod that loads last, wins this battle, the other one could just as well not exist.
The good news is, that there is NO problem for the Butlers. They CAN do both, and load order is no problem there. But that will not help you, if you never use Butlers.

NOTE #1: Please, use only ONE Nursemaid plug-in at a time. Having them both makes absolutely no sense!

NOTE #2: Although adding or removing the Main Feed Baby mod may cause a hood reset, adding or removing any of the above plug-ins is absolutely harmless!

NOTE #3: If you add some of these plug-ins, the HCDU (Paladin's Hack Conflict Detection Utility, available at Paladin's Place) will detect conflicts between the different parts of this system. That is INTENTIONAL. Do NOT change the names of the files, because they're named to force them to be loaded in a specific order necessary for them to work correctly!

NOTE #4: The Nursemaid plug-ins were inspired by a request by Almighty Hat at Plumb Bob Keep.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Feed Baby Plug-ins Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 554 bytes | File Name BO - Feed Baby - Nursemaids H-only.zip | # of Downloads 820  
Filesize 569 bytes | File Name BO - Feed Baby - Nursemaids H&F.zip | # of Downloads 968  
Filesize 661 bytes | File Name BO - Feed Baby - Smart NPCs.zip | # of Downloads 1,269  
Comments
#2 13-04-2011
Very neat - I like modular stuff - sort of mix and match. Thank you.

#3 13-04-2011
Yeah, with 2 main modules, 2 nursemaid plug-ins and the NPC plug-in, this allows for a dozen different configurations. That should give users enough choice, I think Wink

#4 13-04-2011
These are lovely, just precious. Thanks, dear St. Beau, god of Well-Fed Youth!

Can I use this with your Butler is No Nanny mod?
I suppose I could use Paladin's Hack Conflict Detection and not ask dumb questions.

Sorry, that is a members only option