• Dominie's Homeward Bound Wallhanging
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
I'd made a wall hanging out of Dominie's Homeward Bound Artwork for my own use, at the request of Leefish and with Dominie's approval I'm sharing with everyone.

Now for the bad news, unfortunately you will need University installed as they are recolours of the 'Rugged Llamas of the North' Souvenir Rugby Jersey. Sorry to say there's more bad news...I couldn't just recolour the frame so there's the same artwork x 9 frame recolours, the usual 6 AL Wood colours, silver, gold and the original colour. End of the bad news.

[Image: thumb640x480]

BTW if anyone knows of a good base game wall hanging with 2 subsets I will redo these.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Moneywell Notebook Computer by nofrills546 used in my screenshots
All files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour chart is included in the zip file.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Dominie's Homeward Bound Wallhanging Screenshot Dominie's Homeward Bound Wallhanging Screenshot Dominie's Homeward Bound Wallhanging Screenshot Dominie's Homeward Bound Wallhanging Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 850.7 KB | File Name RuggeredLlamasOfTheNorth-Dominie's HomewardBound-Recolours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 79  

Comments
#2 30-06-2013
Does it need to be an EA one? Bella Squared has 2 subsets, and I believe that people have made add-ons that would include something in that shape?

#3 30-06-2013
Thanks Michelle! I am happy you did this. I wanted to share this along time ago...but couldn't do it myself.

#4 01-07-2013
@ Kiri, it doesn't have to be EA, it can be custom, as long as recolouring is allowed. I tried to make one but failed miserably.

Sorry, that is a members only option