• Oeselian's Groetz Seating Set Recolours.
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Oeselian's Groetz Seating Set in 6 AL wood, 5 MALM wood, cushions in amythestfenix fabric and 10 separate cushion recolours in LACK colours. As I played around with the shine on the legs a little, I've included the meshes. The original meshes by Oeselian can be found HERE.

Thanks to Oeselian for the seating set meshes and allowing me to recolour them also to amythestfenix for the extra wood colours and the fabric colours and allowing me to use them.

Groetz_sofa_armchair1
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Living Chairs. Price: §1200.

Groetz_sofa_2-seater
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Sofa & Loveseats. Price: §2000.

Groetz_sofa-MASTER
Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Sofa & Loveseats. Price: §4000.

BONUS
To thank Oeselian for the Seating Set I made a matching Coffee Table. It is slaved to the 'Groetz_sofa-MASTER' so you will need the Sofa in your game...unless you want a blue flashing coffee table.
The Groetz Coffee Table
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Coffee Tables. Price: §300.
Cloned From: Coffee Table for Four by Well Bred and Co.
Subsets: 2 - legs & wood, both slaved to the 'Groetz_sofa-MASTER'
Poly Counts: 828.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Custom Content used in my screenshots: Plant from The Great Aussie Bathroom by blake_boy and Artwork by armiel, recolours by me not available.

Files have been compressed and checked in game. A colour chart is included in the zip files.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Oeselian's Groetz Seating Set Recolours. Screenshot Oeselian's Groetz Seating Set Recolours. Screenshot Oeselian's Groetz Seating Set Recolours. Screenshot Oeselian's Groetz Seating Set Recolours. Screenshot Oeselian's Groetz Seating Set Recolours. Screenshot Oeselian's Groetz Seating Set Recolours. Screenshot Oeselian's Groetz Seating Set Recolours. Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 953.34 KB | File Name Groetz_sofa-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 562  
Filesize 1.28 MB | File Name Groetz_sofa-CushionOnly-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 510  
Filesize 751.4 KB | File Name Groetz_sofa-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 509  
Filesize 54.72 KB | File Name TheGroetzCoffeeTable-MESH-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 533  
Comments
#2 26-04-2015
Oops! Sorry Lee had to edit to fix a typo.

#3 26-04-2015
They look great, Michelle, thank you.

#4 26-04-2015
Oh my! That's so many Heart pretty recols that it should shut even greedy old me up! Tongue But not before I've said, "Thank you very much, Michelle. Heart These are great!", though... Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option