sims2 #1
Part 2 of the "Realistic Gardening" series. Inspired by a question by ZephyrZodiac, this mod is best to be used in combination with BO - NoFreshFood! It changes the yields of all fruit trees, to give 40 units per harvest. It also changes Apples to be no more nutricious than Lemons and Oranges, and it alters their prices to conform to normal food: §2 per food point.

Additionally it changes the prices for all other produce to the same standard. Enjoy!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - MoreRealisticYields Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 877 bytes | File Name BO - MoreRealisticYields.zip | # of Downloads 2,024  

Comments
#5 06-04-2011
@BO ah i get it now ... sorry ...
@Lee money grows from everything in my land ...

#6 26-07-2012
Does the food value of each unit still depend upon how well it was cared for during its growth? For example, fruit trees that were sickly when harvested shouldn't still all yield fruit worth 40 points compared to fruits harvested from healthy trees. Does this mod take these variables into account?

#7 26-07-2012
Of course it does... the value is still rated per food point, and as we all know, fruit from sickly trees has less food points than fruit from healthy trees. Nothing has changed there.

Sorry, that is a members only option