Secret Scuba
#51 22-04-2014 
... I failed at linking a diagonal window to the straight window and you trust me to make my Scuba pal something?!?

* mustluvcatz kicks window to the side and digs in

(P.S. The window is already fixed, silly MLC just put something in the wrong place. So no worries, I DO know what I'm doing... sometimes, lol.)

#52 22-04-2014 
Let's get this started Big Grin I have received the first round of questions:
@mustluvcatz: Your SS would love to know your favourite color palette, style and alltime-favourite-color, please Smile
@WickerBag: Your SS is wondering what style of Sims you would prefer. Neon hair? Punk? Normal? Chique? Gothic? Skater? Youngins? Elderly?
@joandsarah: Your SS asks whether your computer can handle high-poly meshes?
@Oeselian: Your SS wants to know what your usual/preferred decorating color palette and style is Smile
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2014 09:04 PM by Klaartje.)

#53 22-04-2014 
Hope we're supposed to answer here!

Color palette- The easiest thing to do is show you this:
[Image: 2yl72ab.jpg]
Those are the colors that are the most pleasing to my eyes (although the top yellow is a bit too bright to me) and my favorite color ever? Purple.

Style? Like Victorian, modern, grunge? Or are those themes? ? Smile None of those in any case. My game is boring- I like semi-realistic, Maxis matchy stuff that looks like something I'd put in my real house. (Although I do have quite a few pieces of furniture that are 40/50+ years old that I love and do like retro looking stuff!)

I could provide a picture of one of my sim's homes decorated if it would help.

#54 22-04-2014 
@Klaartje: It probably won't like it, but I will accept it. Hopefully it wont be too long before I get this upgrade sorted out.

Got my scuba pal, now to get my thinking diving helmet on. Although I have oddles left to judge so I better get that done first or Karen will be beating on my door.

#55 22-04-2014 
(22-04-2014 07:43 PM)Klaartje Wrote:  @WickerBag: Your SS is wondering what style of Sims you would prefer. Neon hair? Punk? Normal? Chique? Gothic? Skater? Youngins? Elderly?
Hmm... I'm not a big fan of Gothic, but everything else on that list is fine. Most of my Sims end up somewhere between normal and chique, while a few others are punks and rockers. So, mostly styles you'd see while people-spotting in the city. Apart from that, it really depends on the Sim in question. If you think that a certain style fits that Sim, go for it. Smile

I'd prefer non-neon hair, but outlandish colors are fine. As for the age, I'd like him/her to be a Young Adult.

#56 23-04-2014 
@WickerBag - Young Adults as in Uni students? Or just like younger looking adults?

* fanseelamb is not participating so can ask things on behalf of divers who may be wondering...... Big Grin

#57 23-04-2014 
I figured answering in this thread might be easiest, it means I don't have to keep running (or PMing) around and we all learn something new about eachother Big Grin Thanks Fansee! It helps to have an impartial spy Wink

#58 23-04-2014 
I've created a thread for making wall art. Painting Sizes for Scuba Divers

Feel free to ask or use this for posters, pictures, and other assorted goodies. Smile

#59 23-04-2014 
(23-04-2014 04:23 AM)fanseelamb Wrote:  @WickerBag - Young Adults as in Uni students? Or just like younger looking adults?

* fanseelamb is not participating so can ask things on behalf of divers who may be wondering...... Big Grin

Oh yeah, sorry for not being clearer. I meant Uni students, but Adult would be perfectly fine too (especially if my SS doesn't have Uni, I didn't stop to consider that). As long as he/she is younger than Elder, I'm happy.

#60 23-04-2014 
@Klaartje
I decorate-style is usually minimalistic(earthy solids and no flashy flowery patterns)
with colour palettes something mild Like these:
http://i.imgur.com/XcEav4g.png
http://aelia.dreamwidth.org/32081.html - "lonesome" set
And these:
http://curiousb.tumblr.com/post/62891518...-love-song
Hope it's not too much

Sorry, that is a members only option