• Value Door Addons: Part 4: Windows, Arches, Double Value Door
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Here are some windows, arches, and a double door, made to match the basegame Value Door.

All of these objects are linked to the basegame Value Door textures. Any recolours you have for that will work on these.

The windows are meant to be picture windows that align with the doors and counters as in this example pic.

The white colour pictured below is the default Maxis texture. The blue frame and light wood is a recolour available here.

Poly counts and prices are all reasonable. (If I have to go check them all it will take another fortnight, so let's not.)

Collection File: Includes all items from Parts ONE, TWO, THREE, and FOUR of this set. Plus the matching Maxis doors, Lee's Transom Arches, and Sinuhe's 2 doors.

Known issues: The 4-tile window has no diagonal because it's too big for one. Also be careful with placement - the 4-tile window allows a perpendicular wall to intersect its right side. That's not easy to fix, but IS easy to just avoid placing it that way.

Huge Thanks To: Lee for being immensely helpful with this entire set. It ended up being a joint project as far as I'm concerned (needy novice lamb is needy), hence the "fanseefish" filenames. Also to MLC, Klaartje, and Kiri for testing. To MaryLou for her 3- and 4- tile window templates. And to all the encouraging leefishers for their moral support in my WIP thread.

Enjoy!

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Value Door Addons: Part 4: Windows, Arches, Double Value Door Screenshot Value Door Addons: Part 4: Windows, Arches, Double Value Door Screenshot Value Door Addons: Part 4: Windows, Arches, Double Value Door Screenshot Value Door Addons: Part 4: Windows, Arches, Double Value Door Screenshot Value Door Addons: Part 4: Windows, Arches, Double Value Door Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 81.88 KB | File Name fanseefish_ValueWindows.rar | # of Downloads 2,238  
Filesize 26.44 KB | File Name fanseefish_ValueArches.rar | # of Downloads 2,085  
Filesize 32.52 KB | File Name fanseefish_ValueDoubleDoor.rar | # of Downloads 2,121  
Filesize 1.37 KB | File Name fanseefish_ValueBuildSet_Collection.rar | # of Downloads 1,082  
Comments
#2 22-10-2015
The polys are indeed reasonable as I saw most of these meshes being born (is an eternal aunt) and thank you for the fanseefish reference. I do feel that these are more "us" than a urinal.

#3 22-10-2015
Yay!! Thank you very much \o/ I have all 4 sets open in tabs and I'm looking forward to downloading all of them Smile

#4 22-10-2015
Yay more stuff! I can see me using this a lot! Thank you fanseefish Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option